Our team at Napolitano Law Firm has particular expertise in consulting services offered to Banks, Insurance Firms, and other entities involved in real-estate mediation.
In particular, Napolitano Law Firm provides legal assistance in the following areas:
- Banking and Corporate Contracts;
- Banking and International Finance Contracts;
- Compliance Norms for Financial Intermediaries;
- Internal Control and Risk Assessment Procedures for Financial Intermediaries;
- Policy Drafts and Procedures for the development of Banking and Financial Activities;
- Anti-Money Laundering Measures and Measures against the Financing of Terrorism, elaborated and managed, and possibly outsourced, for national and foreign Financial Intermediaries, as well as for Public Sector Bodies;
- Litigation with Tax Authority for the Financial Violations;
- Management of Relations with Stakeholders and carrying out public affairs activities for companies operating in Financial Sector and pleas before Tax Authorities;
- Debt Restructuring for Businesses in turmoil;
Alignment of Financial Needs with Corporate and Financial Management.